Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Preparing for Eduardo

Today we prepared stuff to meet Eduardo who is a kid roughly my age and is sponsered by me through Compassion International. We packed a backpack full of stuff that we are to take down there. This is sort of the countdown timer for when we go. Five days left.
Answer to Previous Riddle: Tomorrow (No Emily not "Nothing" but good guess :-)
Riddle of the Day: I come once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years.

3 comments:

  1. Darn it on the "nothing" guess!!! and i was so proud...oh well..that is so cool that you get to meet your sponsered child...i would love to meet mine, he lives in thailand...are you excited??

    Emily Mentz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also yes I knew about this during Lifest I just never brought it up. Sorry just never crossed my mind. Things like heat, and sunburn, and thirst did though as I parked people.

    ReplyDelete